A new version of the WebLogic installation wizard for WebLogic on ODA is now available on OTN for download, and supports the latest release of ODA hardware and software.
With the latest release of WebLogic on ODA, which now supports the X5-2 hardware, we have come to a new chapter. Oracle partners around the world have been developing customized solutions using WebLogic on ODA for years now. Many of them started with the wizard-driven templates produced by the Oracle WebLogic engineering team, and then went on to design their own customized solutions by expanding on and embellishing these templates for their customers’ unique needs. A great new value proposition is also being part of this new released version:
solution-based support by experienced Oracle partners, who are ready and able to assist Oracle customers worldwide with new or existing solutions.
Release News: WLS on ODA 18.104.22.168.0 on X5-2 Hardware
- Certified on X5-2 ODA hardware / ODA 22.214.171.124.0 SW
- Templates for WebLogic 12.1.3, 12.1.2, 10.3.6
- Oracle Traffic Director 126.96.36.199
- Support for Infiniband
- All templates are HVM; required for IB support for PCI passthrough
- Critical bug fixes
- CPUpool – default and ODAbase order agnostic
- Parsing error for prechecks – WLS repo does not exist
New! Installation Model for WebLogic on ODA
- Moving to a partner-supported model Read the complete article here.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.