· New customer-facing site: developer.oracle.com
· Oracle is named a leader in Mobile in the latest Forrester Wave Mobile Development Platforms report
· Application Container Cloud Service: Non-metered subscriptions to ACCS are available, so billing won’t vary based on application usage. See Overview of Oracle Cloud Subscriptions and Buying a Non-metered Subscription to an Oracle Cloud Service. Recent releases include rolling restarts for zero downtime, support for PHP, and additional Node.js support. (Documentation)
· Integrating Oracle JET inside Oracle Application Builder Cloud Service Now you can extend the built-in functionality provided by Oracle Application Builder Cloud Service with new UI capabilities you can develop with Oracle JET. Shray Bansal shows you how. Read the article.
· Defining a Cloud Based Dev Test Strategy While the list of benefits makes cloud adoption seem like a no-brainer, it is advisable to have a vision for cloud computing and an IT strategy for achieving that vision. This white paper outlines several topics that pertain to establishing a strategy for cloud based development and testing. Read the white paper.
· Podcast: Building a Real Cloud Solution Recorded in hotel room on the outskirts of Oracle OpenWorld 2016 in San Francisco, this podcast brings together seven experts, all members of the Oracle ACE Program, for a discussion of what a real cloud solution is and how to build one. Listen to the podcast.
· Video: Oracle Paas Services and SSH Key Management Where are your keys? Oracle ACE Director Simon Haslam shares a quick tip about managing the SSH keys used to log in to the VMs that run underneath the PaaS services you use. Watch the video.
· Oracle Announces Platform Innovation Award Winners Thirty-one customers were recognized at Oracle OpenWorld 2016 for the unique and innovative ways they used Oracle PaaS and IaaS services to transform their businesses. Click here for more information.
· Oracle Cloud Day The Oracle Cloud Day series of live events features keynotes from Oracle Cloud executives and guest speakers, followed by individual sessions geared toward developers and IT managers, as well as business managers. Events are scheduled in cities around the globe. Click here for more information.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.