· Innovate Faster, Spend Less, and Connect People with the Right Information Whether you’re just beginning your journey to cloud computing or you’ve adopted it throughout your business, the platform that supports your strategy deserves thoughtful consideration. Oracle Senior Vice President, PaaS, BI, and EPM Business Groups Steve Daheb talks about the pivotal role platform as a service has in helping businesses innovate faster, spend less, and connect people with the right information. Read More
· Taking Java to the Cloud: Build Apps Quickly with the Tools You Know and Love The cloud’s transformative power is built on the allure of simplification, from provisioning to application development to application deployment. However, cashing in on that allure should not require a huge overhaul in the way that developers work. Find out how Oracle Java Cloud Service and two new related services let you use the same tools in the same way as you would for on-premises development—and how you can use cloud services to support the DevOps partnership in new, more valuable ways.
· Let Mobile Developers Focus on Mobile Oracle Mobile Cloud Service is designed to let mobile developers be developers, without worrying about back-end systems. Discover what Oracle Vice President of Development Kaj van de Loo has to say about Oracle Mobile Cloud Service, and view a three-part webcast that covers the service.
· Building and Testing Databound Web Applications using Java Cloud Service, Database Cloud Service, and JDeveloper 12c The Cloud has become an integral part of the IT Ecosystem. Organizations are moving their huge physical IT infrastructure to the Cloud for better governance, lower TCO and better ROI. This article showcases the simplicity of using Oracle Java Cloud Service (JCS), Oracle Database Cloud Service (DBCS) and JDeveloper 12c to develop, deploy and test Web Applications. Read the article.
· Creating Fast, Scalable and Portable WebLogic Development Environments with Docker Radu Dobrinescu’s article shows you how WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST) automation, together with Docker virtualization, can significantly improve the management of WebLogic development environments, and may inspire the adoption of a new strategy for managing these complex environments or the change management system for the WebLogic-based systems of the organization. Read the article.
· Podcast: The Future of Oracle Forms Many organizations are looking for ways to bring sometimes decades-old Oracle Forms applications forward into 21st century mobile, cloud, and other next-generation technologies. In this podcast Oracle ACE Director Mia Urman leads a panel of experts in a discussion of strategies for modernizing Forms applications. Listen to the podcast.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.