Thanks for the FY12 middleware business! Make sure you become our WebLogic partner of the year! The Oracle Excellence Awards 2012 are Open for Nominations
Middleware Specialized Partners: Submit your Nominations for the Middleware Specialized Partner of the Year by 29 June!
The Specialized Partner of the Year Award celebrates OPN Specialized partners in EMEA who have demonstrated success with specialization, delivering customer value, and outstanding solution or service innovation in categories that complement OPN Specialization investments.
Nominate now to receive the recognition you deserve!
Winners of the Specialized Partner of the Year – EMEA Awards will each receive:
- $5k MDF for market expansion and promotion of their winning solutions/services
- extensive visibility across the extended Oracle community through interviews, advertising and video
- prestige and recognition by being awarded in a ceremony at Oracle OpenWorld.
In addition, winners from all the Oracle Excellence Awards categories will receive a free registration to Oracle OpenWorld 2012 in San Francisco, California, as well as be showcased at the conference in October, be given an opportunity to mingle with Oracle executives and their peers, and be featured in Oracle Magazine.
· Build your nomination with Oracle
· Provide evidence of your success
· Send supporting documents here.
· Get a quote from Oracle product management or myself!
Closing date: 29 June
Full details of all Oracle Awards offered this year are available on the Oracle Excellence Awards Website.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.