The Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c is well known in the database market as the main tool to manage the Oracle database. But Enterprise Manager is even more: it is the central management tool to manage the entire Oracle product stack – from hardware to software.
This workshop is primary targeted to administrators, project manager, and all IT staff, that are interested to get an "entry" into the topic middleware management with Enterprise Manager. The workshop will provide basic knowledge, it will give an overview of all kinds of middleware management tasks along the with the product- and service lifecycle.
In addition to that the trainers will suggest and discuss, how Oracle Enterprise Manger can be implemented within the enterprise, embedded into existing processes, based on lessons learned from various client scenarios.
Timing: for every location from 11:30am till 4:00pm
1. Overview – What is EM12c? – Monitoring – diagnose – automation – reporting
2. How do I adopt EM12c into the enterprise? – Requirements (technical & organizational) – integration ino existing processes
3. First steps – EM 12c installed. What’s next? – distributing agents – configure components – integrating EM targets
4. Monitoring & diagnose life praxis – starting with middleware monitoring – first steps to diagnose issues and bottlenecks
5. Automation – configuration & compliance management – patching – provisioning and cloning of middleware software, applications provisioning
6. Reporting – how to best use the embedded standard reporting – creation and distribution of customized reports
- 21.10.2014 in Hannover
- 28.10.2014 in Hamburg
- 29.10.2014 in Berlin
For details please visit our registration page here.
WebLogic Partner Community
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Mix Forum Wiki